Due to the current Covid restrictions, we have the following guidelines in place:
- Please wear a mask when inside the clinic, as per the town of Mayerthorpe bylaw and Alberta Covid Regulations.
- A maximum of 3 people in the reception area at a time. If there are more than this, please wait in your vehicle or phone from outside so we can assist you.
- Please do not come into the clinic or schedule routine appointments if you are sick, have any potential Covid exposure, or are currently isolating/quarantining. If your pet needs urgent care, please phone ahead so we can make the necessary arrangements.
- Only one family member per appointment please. We understand that you may have kids you need to bring with you and are happy to check you in over the phone and come get your pet from the vehicle for their appointment.
- At this time we are allowing one client in the exam room with their pets. Appropriately worn masks are required at all times during your appointment to protect you and our staff.
- For euthanasia appointments we are making exceptions to these policies as we know this is an important time to be with your pet. We ask that the number of family members be limited if possible and that all people in attendance wear a mask if not exempt for medical reasons.